Toray Cetex® PW-1000 is a Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRT®) composite laminate with woven carbon and glass fibers and modified polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) resin. PW-1000 blends the benefits of a thermoplastic polymer matrix with carbon and glass fibers in a plain weave for enhanced performance, designed for footwear, skates and recreational equipment applications.
The Toray Cetex® PW-1000 style laminate is offered as a single layer product; carbon in one direction and glass fibers at a 90° orientation to the carbon, that is ultra-thin, lightweight, and resilient for improved energy return.
- Plain weave of 12K carbon fibers and glass (330) fibers
- Lightest weight, thin single layer
- Bi-directional reinforcement
- Available in various colors
- Cut to customer specifications from sheet of 910 x 1220 mm (36 x 48 inches)